3DXMAX® PC/ASA (Polycarbonate + Acrylonitirle Styrene Acrylate Alloy) is a highly UV-resistant weatherable polymer. PC/ASA's UV-stability makes it an ideal material for outdoor applications that will experience intense exposure to the sun and weather. PC/ASA's exceptional mechanical and thermal properties - coupled with excellent UV-stability - is why this resin is used the Auto, Marine, and RV industries for exterior applications such as mirror housings, cowl covers, radiator grills, and sensor housings.
- 1.75mm +/- 0.05mm
- 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder Temp: 270 - 290°C
- Bed Temp: 110 - 120°C, cool the bed down by about 10-20°C after the first couple of layers
- Bed Prep: 3DXTech Polyimide Tape, ABS / Acetone Slurry, or Hairspray on clean glass
- Enclosure: We recommend using a printer with an enclosure to help keep some heat in while printing with PC/ASA
- Support: Our Aquatek water soluble support works great to create complex parts. This support can be found HERE.
- Drying Instructions: Please see the following instructions for when you want to dry out this filament, HERE.