3DXMAX® PETG Filament, White
3DXMAX® PETG is made using only premium resins and colorants. We recommend this filament for use in practically any desktop 3D Printer that has a heated bed.
Benefits of 3DXMAX® PETG include:
- Brilliant Colors = Beautiful Parts!
- Superior Chemical Resistance vs. ABS
- BPA Free, FDA Compliant
- Amorphous: Low and near isotropic shrinkage
- Low moisture absorption: 3X lower vs. ABS
- Very low odor emitted during printing
Please note: 2kg, 4kg, and 10kg reels are special order and may take up to 3-5 business days to ship.
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder: Ideally 230 to 260°C
- Platform Temp: 60 to 90°C
- Platform Prep: Clean glass w/ Kapton Tape, PVA-based glue, or hairspray