3DXPro™ Low-Gloss PETG Filament, Matte Black
3DXPro™ Low-Gloss PETG is a specialty grade of PETG that offers a low-gloss, high-tech look. The low-gloss helps hide the layer lines and offers a more "technical look" to the parts as compared to higher gloss filaments. We love printing with PETG, but sometimes the customer doesn't want the part to look like a toy. Our low-gloss PETG is perfect for applications that require the performance of PETG, but a more sophisticated fit and finish.
Matte Black is a low-gloss black created for our tactical line-up of colors.
Benefits of 3DXMAX® Low-Gloss PETG include:
- Low-gloss sheen - excellent finish
- Superior Chemical Resistance vs. ABS
- BPA Free
- Amorphous: Low shrink and warp
- Low moisture absorption: 3X lower vs. ABS
- Very low odor emitted during printing
- Excellent layer bonding and bed adhesion
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder Temp: Ideally 260 to 280°C. Low-gloss PETG is a different blend than standard PETG. You may need to increase nozzle temps by 20°C or higher than standard PETG settings if you have layer bonding issues.
- Platform Temp: 60 - 80°C
- Platform Prep: Clean glass w/ Kapton Tape, PVA-based glue, or hairspray