3DXSTAT™ ESD-TPC Elastomer Filament, SEMI-FLEX 90A
3DXSTAT™ ESD-Safe TPC [thermoplastic copolyester] elastomer is an engineering-grade material that we chose based on its balance of ease of printing, flexibility, chemical resistance, and toughness. 3DXSTAT™ ESD-TPC is a copolyester elastomer-based filament that has been formulated to offer ESD-Safe electrical conductivity. Made using cutting-edge multi-wall carbon nanotube technology, state of the art compounding technology, and precision extrusion processes. Target surface resistance: 10^7 to 10^9 Ohm.
Semi-Flex Hardness: Shore 90A
Benefits of 3DXSTAT™ ESD-TPC Filament:
- High elongation (>300%)
- ESd-Safe: 10^6 - 10^9 Ohm/sq surface resistance
- Ease of printing
- Excellent layer bonding
- Outstanding fatigue resistance
- Very low odor while printing
- Low moisture absorption
- Retains flexibility even at low temperatures
- Styrene and BPA Free
Filament Diameter Specs:
- 1.75mm +/- 0.05mm
- 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder Temp: 245-265°C (fairly wide processing range)
- Bed Temp: 23-70°C
- Bed Prep: Hairspray or Glue Stick on clean glass
- Print Speed: Semi-flex 90A prints fairly fast for an elastomer and can achieve nice parts as fast as 60mm/s or faster.
- Experience Level: Moderate to Advanced. Printing with elastomers is a bit more complicated than hard plastics and generally requires more experience and an extruder purposefully built or modified to handle flexible filaments.