4mil Polyimide (Kapton) Tape + Release Liner [5-Packs]
3DXTech Polyimide Tape (e.g., Kapton) offers an excellent print surface and is large enough to cover most commercial 3D Printer Platforms. The polyimide tape is 4mil thick (0.1mm) with Silicone Adhesive and a PET release liner. This tape provides a smooth heat-resistant surface that easily removes once you have finished your print. Polyimide tape offers excellent electrical insulation, high temperature resistance, and high voltage resistance.
Suitable for use on Makerbot Replicator, Makergear, Flashforge, Ultimaker, Prinrbot, Reprap, Mendel, Prusa, Up! Printers, Solidoodle as well as any printer that has a heated bed.
- Polyimide Substrate (mm): 0.10 ± 0.002 (4mil)
- Silicone Adhesive (mm): 0.02 ± 0.002
- PET Release Liner (mm): 0.03 ± 0.002
- Length (cm) Multiple
- Width (cm) Multiple
- Adhesion to Steel Plate (N/25mm): 5.0 – 6.0
- Tensile Strength (N/25mm): 100 – 140
- Elongation (%): 35 – 70
- Voltage Breakdown (KV): 5.0
- Operating Temperature Range (°C): -73 - 250