AquaTek™ Water Soluble Support Filament
Our AquaTek™ is an advanced water-soluble support (WSS) filament for printing complex parts. Our water-soluble and is easily removed from the printed part with warm water. AquaTek™ offers great adhesion to a wide range of materials, including PLA, ABS, PETG, and Nylon. Extruded by 3DXTECH using state-of-the-art equipment at our plant in Grand Rapids, MI.
Note: Keep this filament dry and store filament in the zip-lock mylar that is supplied with desiccant or in a sealed container with desiccant.
Compatible as a water soluble support for the following materials:
- PLA (Unfilled, Carbon Fiber, ESD-Safe)
- ABS (Unfilled, Carbon Fiber, ESD-Safe, Flame Retardant)
- ASA (Unfilled)
- PETG (Unfilled, Carbon Fiber, Glass Fiber, ESD-Safe)
- NYLON (Unfilled, Carbon Fiber, Glass Fiber)
- FLEXIBLE (Unfilled, Flame Retardant, ESD-Safe)
- Readily soluble in warm water (>50°C)
- Ideal support material for a wider array of materials (PLA, ABS, ASA, PETG, Nylon, Carbon Fiber, many others)
- Low moisture absorption while exposed during printing (less tacky over time)
Filament diameter specs:
- 1.75mm +/- 0.05mm
- 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder: 190-220°C
- Bed Temp: 60-90°C
- Chamber Temp: Up to 120°C
- Drying Instructions: Please see the following instructions for when you want to dry out this filament, HERE.