Gearbox™ HT2 was designed to be a best-in-class industrial printer ideal for the most demanding materials and applications.
Built to take full advantage of our industry-leading CarbonX™ Carbon Fiber Reinforced 3D Filaments (HERE). Gearbox™ HT2 was designed to allow our customers to fully utilize these grades by incorporating high-temp extrusion, heated build chamber, industrial mechatronics and controls, and on-board filament drying technology. HT2 is our answer when customers ask which printer we recommend to make CF-PEKK and CF-PEEK parts.
Check out the stats below - we think you'll agree that the Gearbox™ HT2 is the best option vs. any of the Roboze printers.
Gearbox™ HT2 Advantages
- Made in the USA (local sales and service)
- Larger build volume
- Higher temp build chamber and print bed
- Lower cost per in3 of build volume
- Greater material capacity + larger build volume = larger parts
- Large on-board filament drying system
- We make our own materials = more control over material inputs
Get your HT2 quote HERE
Gearbox™ HT2 Compared to Roboze Argo Printers
Printers - relative size comparison
Gearbox™ HT2 High-Performance 3D Printer