ThermaX™ PEEK 3D Filament [RED]
ThermaX™ PEEK (PolyEtherEtherKetone) is one of the highest-performance polymers in world. PEEK has exceptional mechanical, thermal, and chemical resistance properties making it a go-to material in some of the most demanding applications.
Print ThermaX™ PEKK parts with Gearbox™ HT2 High-Temp 3D Printer. Check it out HERE.
Product Attributes Include:
- Glass Transition Temp (Tg) of 143°C
- Melt Temp (Tm) of 343°C
- Inherent flame resistance (UL94 V-0)
- Outstanding mechanical, thermal, and chemical resistance
- Continuous Use Temperature (CUT) of 260°C, higher for short duration
- Excellent resistance to a broad range of chemicals, such as those used in the oil/gas, automotive, aerospace, industrial, and chemical processing industries
- Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- Color: Red
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder Temp: 375 - 410°C
- Bed Temp: 130 - 145°C
- Bed Prep: Ultem™ Tape is the ideal build surface, glue stick on clean glass is suitable
- Enclosure temp (if your printer is equipped): 70 - 140°C [hotter is better, up to 140°C]
- Print Speed: 10-50 mm/s for 0.2mm layer height, fast as results dictate
- Drying Instructions: Please see the following instructions for when you want to dry out this filament, HERE.
Victrex PEEK, Solvay Ketaspire PEEK, Evonik Vestakeep