Gearbox™ HT2 High Temperature 3D Printer
Introducing Gearbox™ HT2, the 3D printer that we always wanted. We no longer have to settle for half-measures and partial solutions - and neither do you. We manufacture the broadest array of high-performance 3D filaments on the market including those made with PEKK, PEEK, and ULTEM™ PEI resins. We created Gearbox HT2 to print our entire portfolio of materials and refined it for high-temp carbon fiber composites, ESD-Safe, and Flame Retardant materials. HT2 is is the most versatile open-source industrial FFF/FDM 3D printer on the market.
PEKK and PEEK Ready
Designed to print high-temp materials including PEEK and PEKK as well as our extensive line of Carbon Fiber, ESD-Safe, and Flame Retardant materials.
Carbon Fiber Ready
We utilized hardened components in all wear sensitive areas to make this machine ideal for our CarbonX™ Carbon Fiber Reinforced grades - including CF-PEKK, CF-PEEK, and our very popular CF-Nylon.
Programmed For Performance
The Gearbox HT2 printer is pre-programmed for printing a broad selection of high-performance materials from 3DXTech,
including popular grades such as CF-PEKK, CF-PEEK, and CF-Nylon.
Gearbox™ HT2 Compared to Stratasys Fortus® 380mc Carbon Fiber Edition
Check out the comparison between our HT2 and the 380mc CFE on our blog HERE. You'll see there is no comparison - the HT2 crushes the 380mc CFE!
Print Settings Library
Our customers will have access to an updated library of print settings for 3DXTech materials tuned for ideal printing on the Gearbox™ HT2.
Open Source Materials
Premium 3DXTech materials are programmed into the slicer for optimal settings and ease of printing or you can choose filament from any supplier.
Availability: Q2 2020
- Discounted Materials for HT2 Customers, up to 20% discounts
- Build Volume: 18 x 18 x 32 in [457 x 457 x 813mm]
- Number of Extruders: 2 [1 model, 1 support]
- Max Extruder Temp: 475°C
- Build Chamber Temp: 120°C [upgraded to 230°C Jan 2021]
- Heated Bed Temp: 200°C
- Filament Capacity: 16kg onboard [4 x 4kg reels, approx. 900in3]
- Onboard Filament Storage: 2 heated and dried filament bays
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm [open source]
- Power: 220 VAC, 1 Phase, 50/60 Hz, 50 Amps
- Weights/Dimensions: 45 x 34 x 78 in; 1200 lbs
- Made in the USA [Grand Rapids, MI]