Gearbox™ HT2 High Temperature 3D Printer
Introducing Gearbox™ HT2, the 3D printer that we always wanted. We no longer have to settle for half-measures and partial solutions - and neither do you. We manufacture the broadest array of high-performance 3D filaments on the market including those made with PEKK, PEEK, and ULTEM™ PEI resins. We created Gearbox HT2 to print our entire portfolio of materials and refined it for high-temp carbon fiber composites, ESD-Safe, and Flame Retardant materials. HT2 is is the most versatile open-source industrial FFF/FDM 3D printer on the market.
PEKK and PEEK Ready
Designed to print high-temp materials including PEEK and PEKK as well as our extensive line of Carbon Fiber, ESD-Safe, and Flame Retardant materials.
Carbon Fiber Ready
We utilized hardened components in all wear sensitive areas to make this machine ideal for our CarbonX™ Carbon Fiber Reinforced grades - including CF-PEKK, CF-PEEK, and our very popular CF-Nylon.
Programmed For Performance
The Gearbox HT2 printer is pre-programmed for printing a broad selection of high-performance materials from 3DXTech,
including popular grades such as CF-PEKK, CF-PEEK, and CF-Nylon.
Print Settings Library
Our customers will have access to an updated library of print settings for 3DXTech materials tuned for ideal printing on the Gearbox™ HT2.
Open Source Materials
Premium 3DXTech materials are programmed into the slicer for optimal settings and ease of printing or you can choose filament from any supplier.
Availability: Q2 2020
- Discounted Materials for HT2 Customers, up to 20% discounts
- Build Volume: 18 x 18 x 32 in [457 x 457 x 813mm]
- Number of Extruders: 2 [1 model, 1 support]
- Max Extruder Temp: 475°C
- Build Chamber Temp: 120°C [upgraded to 225°C Jan 2021]
- Heated Bed Temp: 200°C
- Filament Capacity: 16Kg onboard [4 x 4kg reels, approx. 900in3]
- Onboard Filament Storage: 2 heated and dried filament bays
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm [open source]
- Power: 200 VAC, 1 Phase, 50/60 Hz, 50 Amps
- Made in the USA [Grand Rapids, MI]