AquaTek™ BVOH Support Filament
Our BVOH is an advanced water-soluble support filament based a specialty copolymer of Butendiol Vinyl Alcohol. This filament is ideal for printing complex parts using PLA, ABS, ASA, PETG. AquaTek™ BVOH is warm water soluble and is easily removed from the printed part.
AquaTek™ BVOH Attributes:
- Superior to traditional PVA with ABS, PLA, and PETG.
- Biodegradable - safe to dispose of at home or office
- Ideal for use on any desktop 3D printer that utilizes support material in dual-nozzle printers
Filament diameter specs:
- 1.75mm +/- 0.05mm
- 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder: 190-220°C
- Bed Temp: 23-90°C
- Keep sealed between uses - filament becomes tacky if exposed to general humidity for extended periods of time.
- Gentle agitation assists with dissolving BVOH and other water soluble materials