MAX-G™ PETG Filament
MAX-G™ PETG is an durable material that has excellent strength while remaining flexible. The base resin used in our PETG filament is FDA approved and has improved chemical resistance compared to PLA or ABS - and it is suitable for cleaning with isopropyl alcohol as needed.
Benefits of MAX-G™ PETG include:
- Brilliant Colors = Beautiful Parts!
- Superior Chemical Resistance vs. ABS and PLA
- BPA Free, FDA Compliant
- Amorphous: Low and near isotropic shrinkage
- Low moisture absorption: 3X lower vs. ABS
- Very low odor emitted during printing
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder: Ideally 230 to 260°C
- Platform Temp: 60 to 90°C
- Platform Prep: Clean glass w/ Kapton Tape, PVA-based glue, or hairspray
- Support: Our Aquatek water soluble support works great to create complex parts. This support can be found HERE.
- Drying Instructions: Please see the following instructions for when you want to dry out this filament, HERE.