10Kg Reel of MAX-G™ PETG Filament, Jet Black
XL sized 10Kg reel of MAX-G™ PETG is made using only premium resins and colorants. We recommend this filament for use in practically any desktop 3D Printer that has a heated bed.
Benefits of MAX-G™ PETG include:
- Brilliant Colors = Beautiful Parts!
- Superior Chemical Resistance vs. ABS
- BPA Free, FDA Compliant
- Amorphous: Low and near isotropic shrinkage
- Low moisture absorption: 3X lower vs. ABS
- Very low odor emitted during printing
10Kg Reel Dimensions:
- Diameter: 16 inches
- Width: 7.5 inches
- Arbor Hole: 1.5 inches
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder: Ideally 230 to 260°C
- Platform Temp: 60 to 90°C
- Platform Prep: Clean glass w/ Kapton Tape, PVA-based glue, or hairspray
- Support: Our Aquatek water soluble support works great to create complex parts. This support can be found HERE.
- Drying Instructions: Please see the following instructions for when you want to dry out this filament, HERE.