4KG XL Reels of PETG 3D Printing Filament 5-Pack [Special Order]
MAX-G™ PETG is made using only premium resins and colorants. We recommend this filament for use in practically any desktop 3D Printer that has a heated bed. Our filament is precision extruded onto 4kg reels (8.8 lbs) and then vacuum-sealed with desiccant to protect it from moisture.
- This product is made to order, please allow up to 2 to 3 weeks lead time for your order to be produced and ready to ship
- All other products in your order will ship with the 5-pack (no partial shipments)
- One color only in 5-packs (no mixing of colors)
- 12" diameter, 4" traverse, 2" arbor hole
Filament diameter specs:
- 1.75mm +/- 0.05mm
- 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder Temp: 230-260°C
- Bed Temp: 60-90°C
- Bed Prep: Clean glass w/ Kapton Tape, PVA-based glue, or hairspray
- Support: Our Aquatek water soluble support works great to create complex parts. This support can be found HERE.
- Drying Instructions: Please see the following instructions for when you want to dry out this filament, HERE.