2mil Polyimide Tape (Kapton) + Release Liner [10-Packs]
Please contact us if you don’t see the size you need.
3DXTech 2mil Polyimide Tape (e.g., Kapton) offers an excellent print surface and is large enough to cover most commercial 3D Printer Platforms. The polyimide tape is 2mil thick (0.05mm) with Silicone Adhesive and a PET release liner. This tape provides a smooth heat-resistant surface that easily removes once you have finished your print. Polyimide tape offers excellent electrical insulation, high temperature resistance, and high voltage resistance.
Each order is custom-cut to size and made suitable for use on a wide array of printers, including Makerbot Replicator, Makergear, Flashforge, Ultimaker, Prinrbot, Reprap, Mendel, Prusa, Up! Printers, Solidoodle as well as any printer that has a heated bed.
- Polyimide Substrate (mm): 0.05 ± 0.002 (2mil)
- Silicone Adhesive (mm): 0.02 ± 0.002
- PET Release Liner (mm): 0.03 ± 0.002
- Length (cm) Multiple
- Width (cm) Multiple
- Adhesion to Steel Plate (N/25mm): 5.0 – 6.0
- Tensile Strength (N/25mm): 100 – 140
- Elongation (%): 35 – 70
- Voltage Breakdown (KV): 5.0
- Operating Temperature Range (°C): -73 – 250
Please note: each order is custom-cut to size and is therefore not returnable.
Send us a message and we'll reach out as soon as we can!