3DXFLEX™ TPU (90A) Thermoplastic Polyurethane 3D Printer Filament
3DXFLEX™ TPU (90A) elastomer is an engineering-grade material that we chose based on its balance of printability, flexibility, chemical resistance, and toughness. 3DXFLEX™ TPU has a hardness of 90A, allowing you to make very tough, impact resistant, flexible prints. We recommend direct-drive extruders, but experienced users can be successful with Bowden-type drives as well.
Benefits of 3DXFLEX™ TPU (90A) Include:
- High elongation, over 500%
- Shore 90A semi-flex hardness
- Ease of printing compared to similar flexible materials
- Excellent layer bonding
- Outstanding fatigue resistance
- Very low odor emitted while printing
- Low moisture absorption
- Retains flexibility even at low temperature
- Styrene and BPA free
Safety Data Sheet
This material doesn’t yet have a formal SDS.
1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
Recommended Print Settings:
Send us a message and we'll reach out as soon as we can!