3DXMAX® ASA 4kg Reel 5-Pack Special Order
3DXMAX® ASA 4kg Reel 5-Pack is an excellent choice for printing large production or prototype parts. This material is more durable than ABS, has lower gloss, and has the added benefit of being UV-stable for exterior applications.
XL Reels of ASA 4kg Reel 5-Pack 3D Printing Filament [Special Order]
3DXMAX® ASA (Acrylonitirle Styrene Acrylate) is a UV-resistant weatherable polymer. Our ASA has a low-gloss matte finish that makes it a perfect filament for technical prints – especially when you don’t want the high-gloss surface finish often associated with many other 3D printing materials such as ABS, PETG, or PLA.
Order ASA 4kg Reel 5-Pack in bulk to save costs and print large parts. Choose your a color from our large variety of ASA colors, or send us a Pantone and get a custom color!
ASA’s UV-stability makes it an ideal material for outdoor applications that will experience intense exposure to the sun and weather. ASA’s exceptional mechanical and thermal properties – coupled with excellent UV-stability – is why this resin is used the Auto, Marine, and RV industries for exterior applications such as mirror housings, cowl covers, radiator grills, and sensor housings.
Print industrial-grade ASA parts with Gearbox™ HT2 High-Temp 3D Printer. Check it out HERE.
- This product is made to order, please allow a 2 to 3 week lead time for your order to be produced and ready to ship
- All other products in your order will ship with the 5-pack (no partial shipments)
- One color only in 5-packs (no mixing of colors)
- 1.75mm +/- 0.05mm
- 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm
- 12″ diameter, 4″ traverse, 2″ arbor hole
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder Temp: 235 – 255°C
- Bed Temp: 90-110°C, cool the bed down by about 10-20°C after the first couple of layers
- Bed Prep: 3DXTech Polyimide Tape, ABS / Acetone Slurry, or Hairspray on clean glass
- Enclosure: We recommend using a printer with an enclosure to help keep some heat in while printing with ASA
- Support: Our Aquatek water soluble support works great to create complex parts. This support can be found HERE.
- Drying Instructions: Please see the following instructions for when you want to dry out this filament, HERE.
Send us a message and we'll reach out as soon as we can!