XL Reels of ABS 4kg Reels 5-Pack 3D Printing Filament [Special Order]
3DXTech™ ABS is made in the USA using 100% virgin resin and colorants – precision extruded onto 4kg reels (8.8 lbs.). The filament is then vacuum-sealed with desiccant to protect it from moisture. For use with practically ANY desktop printer that can print with ABS (heated print bed) – including Airwolf, Ultimaker, Makerbot, Reprap, Printrbot jr., Makerfarm Prusa i3, MendelMax, UP! 3D, Flashforge, Solidoodle, Afinia, Lulzbot Taz (all models), Makergear.
Order ABS 4kg Reel 5-Pack in bulk to save costs and print large parts. Choose your a color from our large variety of ABS colors, or send us a Pantone and get a custom color!
- This product is made to order, there will be a lead time for your order to be produced and ready to ship
- All other products in your order will ship with the 5-pack (no partial shipments)
- One color only in 5-packs (no mixing of colors)
- 12″ diameter, 4″ traverse, 2″ arbor hole
Filament diameter specs:
- 1.75mm +/- 0.05mm
- 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder Temp: 220-240°C, Ideal 230°C
- Bed Temp: 100-110°C
- Bed Prep: 3DXTech Polyimide Tape, ABS / Acetone Slurry
- Drying Instructions: Please see the following instructions for when you want to dry out this filament, HERE.