AquaTek BVOH Water Soluble Support
AquaTek™ BVOH [Butendiol Vinyl Alcohol] water soluble support is our original support material created for printing complex parts. BVOH offers good adhesion to a wide variety of model materials and is warm water soluble for easy support removal.
AquaTek™ BVOH Water Soluble Support Filament
Our BVOH Water Soluble Support is an advanced water-soluble support filament based on a specialty copolymer of Butendiol Vinyl Alcohol. This filament is ideal for printing complex parts using PLA, ABS, ASA, PETG.
AquaTek™ BVOH is completely soluble in warm water and is easily removed from the printed part.
Benefits of BVOH include:
- Superior to traditional PVA with ABS, PLA, and PETG.
- Biodegradable and safe to dispose of at home or office.
- Ideal for use in any desktop 3D printer which utilizes support material in a dual-nozzle setup.
- Readily dissolves in warm water
- Easy to keep and re-dry
- Gentle agitation of water greatly assists in dissolving BVOH and other water soluble support materials
Technical Data Sheet
This material doesn’t yet have a formal TDS.
1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
Recommended Print Settings:
Send us a message and we'll reach out as soon as we can!