$68.00 – $175.00
CarbonX™ PC-ABS+CF is made using a low-gloss PC-ABS and reinforced with premium high-modulus carbon fiber. This material offers ease of printing, high thermal properties, strength & stiffness, excellent dimensional stability, and an amazing low-gloss surface finish.
CarbonX™ PC-ABS+CF 3D Printing Filament [Carbon Fiber Reinforced PC-ABS]
CarbonX™ PC-ABS+CF has been formulated to offer improved thermal resistance and mechanical properties while retaining an ease of printability that makes it ideal for anyone seeking a structural component with high heat, high stiffness, excellent surface quality, and dimensional stability.
Print industrial-grade Carbon Fiber PC/ABS parts with Gearbox™ HT2 High-Temp 3D Printer.
Our AquaTek® water soluble X1 Universal Support Material works great with CarbonX™ PC-ABS+CF and allows you to print parts with complex geometries and then dissolve away the support in warm water.
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder: 280-300°C
- Bed Temp: 100-120°C
- Bed Prep: Magigoo Bed Prep Adhesive or 3DXTECH Polyimide Tape gave us the best results.
- Nozzle: We strongly recommend a 0.4mm orifice or larger using one of our A2 Hardened Nozzles.
- Layer Height: Ideal layer height is 60% of nozzle diameter. We do not recommend printing layers below 0.25mm with carbon fiber grades. Lower than 0.25mm may create too much back pressure in the hot end and result in poor feeding, jams, drive gear clicking, and eating a notch into the filament.
- Support: Our Aquatek water soluble X1 Universal Support Material works great to create complex parts.
- Drying Instructions: Please see our drying instructions for when you want to dry out this filament.
Send us a message and we'll reach out as soon as we can!