MAX-G™ PETG 4kg Reel 5-Pack Special Order
MAX-G™ PETG 4kg Reel 5-Pack is a durable material that has excellent strength, chemical resistance, and looks amazing. Our PETG is easier to print than ABS or Nylon, but offers many of the advanced properties of an engineering-grade resin.
XL Reels of PETG 4kg Reel 5-Pack 3D Printing Filament [Special Order]
MAX-G™ PETG is made using only premium resins and colorants. We recommend this filament for use in practically any desktop 3D Printer that has a heated bed. Our filament is precision extruded onto 4kg reels (8.8 lbs) and then vacuum-sealed with desiccant to protect it from moisture.
Order PETG 4kg Reel 5-Pack in bulk to save costs and print large parts. Choose your a color from our large variety of PETG colors, or send us a Pantone and get a custom color!
- This product is made to order, please allow up to 2 to 3 weeks lead time for your order to be produced and ready to ship
- All other products in your order will ship with the 5-pack (no partial shipments)
- One color only in 5-packs (no mixing of colors)
- 12″ diameter, 4″ traverse, 2″ arbor hole
Filament diameter specs:
- 1.75mm +/- 0.05mm
- 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder Temp: 230-260°C
- Bed Temp: 60-90°C
- Bed Prep: Clean glass w/ Kapton Tape, PVA-based glue, or hairspray
- Support: Our Aquatek water soluble support works great to create complex parts. This support can be found HERE.
- Drying Instructions: Please see the following instructions for when you want to dry out this filament, HERE.
Send us a message and we'll reach out as soon as we can!