XL Reels of PETG 4kg Reel 5-Pack 3D Printing Filament [Special Order]
MAX-G™ PETG is made using only premium resins and colorants. We recommend this filament for use in practically any desktop 3D Printer that has a heated bed. Our filament is precision extruded onto 4kg reels (8.8 lbs) and then vacuum-sealed with desiccant to protect it from moisture.
Order PETG 4kg Reel 5-Pack in bulk to save costs and print large parts. Choose your a color from our large variety of PETG colors, or send us a Pantone and get a custom color!
- This product is made to order, there will be a lead time for your order to be produced and ready to ship
- All other products in your order will ship with the 5-pack (no partial shipments)
- One color only in 5-packs (no mixing of colors)
- 12″ diameter, 4″ traverse, 2″ arbor hole
Filament diameter specs:
- 1.75mm +/- 0.05mm
- 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder Temp: 230-260°C
- Bed Temp: 60-90°C
- Bed Prep: Clean glass w/ Kapton Tape, PVA-based glue, or hairspray
- Support: Our Aquatek water soluble support works great to create complex parts. This support can be found HERE.
- Drying Instructions: Please see the following instructions for when you want to dry out this filament, HERE.