MAX-G™ PETG 4kg
MAX-G™ PETG 4kg is a durable material that has excellent strength, chemical resistance, and allows you to print huge parts. Our PETG is easier to print than ABS or Nylon, but offers many of the advanced properties of an engineering-grade resin.
MAX-G™ PETG 4kg Filament, Jet Black
MAX-G™ PETG 4kg is made using only premium resins and colorants. Our PETG is a durable material that has excellent Z-layer strength while remaining flexible. The base resin used in our PETG filament is FDA approved and has improved chemical resistance compared to PLA or ABS – and it is suitable for cleaning with isopropyl alcohol as needed.
Benefits of MAX-G™ PETG include:
- Superior Chemical Resistance vs. ABS and PLA
- BPA Free, FDA Compliant
- Amorphous: Low and near isotropic shrinkage
- Low moisture absorption: 3X lower vs. ABS
- Very low odor emitted during printing
4kg Reel Dimensions: 12″ diameter, 3.5″ wide, 2″ center hole
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder: Ideally 230 to 260°C
- Platform Temp: 60 to 90°C
- Platform Prep: Clean glass w/ Kapton Tape, PVA-based glue, or hairspray
- Support: Our Aquatek water soluble support works great to create complex parts. This support can be found HERE.
- Drying Instructions: Please see the following instructions for when you want to dry out this filament, HERE.
Send us a message and we'll reach out as soon as we can!