$90.00 – $1,175.00
ThermaX™ PEEK (PolyEtherEtherKetone) is one of the highest-performance polymers in world. PEEK has exceptional mechanical, thermal, and chemical resistance properties making it a go-to material in some of the most demanding applications.
ThermaX™ PEEK 3D Filament
ThermaX™ PEEK (PolyEtherEtherKetone) is one of the highest-performance polymers in world. In fact, it’s one of the highest-performance plastics ever invented. PEEK has exceptional mechanical, thermal, and chemical resistance properties making it a go-to material in some of the most demanding applications where failure is not an option.
Benefits of PEEK Include:
- Inherently flame resistant and self-extinguishing
- Long-term hydrolytic stability even above 250°C
- Outstanding resistance to a broad range of chemicals, including automotive fluids, fully halogenated hydrocarbons, alcohols, and aqueous solutions
- Low smoke and toxic gas emissions
- Excellent dimensional stability with low heat creep, low and uniform coefficient of thermal expansion, giving PEEK highly reproducible part-to-part dimensions
- High thermal properties with a Tg of 143°C, CUT of 240-260°C, and Tm of 343°
Typical PEEK Applications Include:
- Seals, Gears, Bushings, Bearings, Pump and Compressor Components
- Industries Served: Auto, Aerospace, Defense, Semi-conductor, Oil & Gas
1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
Recommended Print Settings:
- Extruder: 375-410°C
- Bed Temp: 130-145°C
- Bed Prep: Nano Polymer Adhesive gives us the best results
- Heated Chamber: Recommended, an enclosure helps reduce warping and improves print success. 70-140°C if at all possible
- Supports: ThermaX™ HTS High-Temp Support is designed to work with complex, high-temp materials just like this
- Drying Instructions: 120°C for 4 hours
Send us a message and we'll reach out as soon as we can!