ThermaX™ PEEK-GF20 Glass Fiber Reinforced PEEK 3D Filament
PEEK (PolyEtherEtherKetone) is one of the highest-performance polymers in world. ThermaX™ PEEK + 20% Glass Fiber allows for high thermal properties, low warp, improved dimensional stability, and stronger / stiffer parts.
Print ThermaX™ PEEK parts with Gearbox™ HT2 High-Temp 3D Printer. Check it out HERE.
Product Attributes Include:
- Thermal resistance up to 300°C
- Glass Transition Temp (Tg) of 143°C
- Heat Distortion Temp (HDT @ 1.8MPa) of 300°C
- Melt Temp (Tm) of 343°C
- Inherent flame resistance (UL94 V-0)
- Outstanding mechanical, thermal, and chemical resistance
- Continuous Use Temperature (CUT) of 260°C, higher for short duration
- Excellent resistance to a broad range of chemicals, such as those used in the oil/gas, automotive, aerospace, industrial, and chemical processing industries
- Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- Colors: Natural/Tan
- Larger reel quantities available upon request
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder Temp: 375 - 410°C
- Bed Temp: 130 - 145°C
- Bed Prep: Ultem™ Tape is the ideal build surface, glue stick on clean glass is suitable
- Enclosure temp (if your printer is equipped): 70 - 140°C [hotter is better, up to 140°C]
- Print Speed: 10-50 mm/s for 0.2mm layer height, fast as results dictate
- Drying Instructions: Please see the following instructions for when you want to dry out this filament, HERE.
Recommended Printing Experience
Novice: A beginner using an entry-level 3D printer should have minimal problems using this material
Intermediate: User has several months of experience with a moderate to high quality printer
Advanced: User has > 1 year of printing experience and is using a high quality commercial printer
Expert: User has significant amount of experience and is using a high-performance or heavily modified printer
These categories are somewhat arbitrary, but come from many years of our own printing experience as well as troubleshooting with customers.
Victrex PEEK, Solvay Ketaspire PEEK, Evonik Vestakeep