ezPC™ (Polycarbonate) is a premium Polycarbonate created for ease of printing on the widest array of 3D printers. ezPC™ prints like a dream while offering low warp, excellent mechanical properties, heat resistance, and outstanding impact resistance. Ease of printing and excellent properties – the best of both worlds!
ezPC™ Polycarbonate 3D Printer Filament
We absolutely love printing ezPC™! This polymer was developed specifically for 3D printing functional prototypes and end-use parts. It was formulated to allow for ease of printing coupled with exceptional mechanical and thermal properties.
ezPC™ Polycarbonate is an excellent choice for printing parts that would ordinarily fail when using standard materials such as PLA, PETG, or ABS. We consider this an excellent bridge in performance between these lower performance materials and higher priced materials such as Ultem or PEEK.
Benefits of ezPC Include:
- Low warp, high heat resistance, and excellent mechanical properties
- Ease of use on a wide array of printers, no heated chamber needed!
- High thermal properties with a Tg of 118°C and HDT of 112°C
- Superior thermal properties vs. PLA, PETG, ABS, and ASA
- No odors or hazardous fumes while printing making it ideal for a home or office environment
- Perfect for functional end-use parts as well as prototypes
- Excellent adhesion to our AquaTek™ X1 USM Water Soluble Support
Dual Extrusion Printer:
ezPC™ Polycarbonate adheres very well to our AquaTek™ X1 USM Water Soluble Support. This allows you to print complex engineering-grade applications with complex geometry and wash the supports away in warm water. AquaTek™ X1 is bio-safe and can be disposed of in home or office waste disposal drains.
1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
Recommended Print Settings:
- Extruder: 255-275°C
- Bed Temp: 90-110°C
- Fan Speed: No fan
- Bed Prep: Magigoo Bed Prep Adhesive or Nano Polymer Adhesive gives us the best results
- Heated Chamber: Not required
- Print Speed: 40-60mm/s
- Supports: Water soluble AquaTek™ X1 USM works great for complex parts.
- Drying Instructions: 80°C for 4+ hours.
Please note that this material absorbs moisture after opening from the package and may need to be dried for optimal printing. If drying is necessary, please dry at 80°C for a minimum of 4 hours.
Send us a message and we'll reach out as soon as we can!