MAX-G™ PCTG is an excellent alternative to the ever-popular PETG. Both PCTG and PETG are polyesters and great printing materials, but PCTG offers improved clarity, chemical resistance and impact resistance vs. PETG – making it a more durable engineering-grade option for demanding applications. This material exhibits low shrinkage and excellent dimensional stability making it a go-to for engineering applications. PCTG does not require a heated chamber and is easily printed on most open-source desktop printers.
Gearbox HT2™ 3D Printer: Print industrial-grade parts using our PCTG filament and more with the new Gearbox™ HT2 High-Temp 3D Printer.
Benefits of PCTG Include:
- Superior chemical resistance to ABS and PETG
- Very low odor while printing
- Amorphous structure giving it a low, near isotropic shrinkage
- Low moisture absorption, 3x lower than ABS
- Wide range of processing from 250-270°C
- Superior ductility vs. PETG
1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter