Triton 3D – Stratasys Compatible ESD ABS
Triton 3D ESD ABS was formulated to be 100% compatible with your Stratasys® printers and come with replacement chips but at a fraction of the cost of Stratasys® brand filament. Refill your Stratasys® printer with our alternative to ABS-ESD7. This grade of ESD ABS is 100% guaranteed by Triton 3D® to work in your Stratasys® printers.
TriStat™ ESD ABS is an advanced ESD-Safe compound designed for use in critical applications that require electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection and a high level of cleanliness.
Manufactured with consistency in mind – 3DXTech starts with premium ABS and then compounded using proprietary formulation and processing technologies – all aimed at giving you a filament with excellent printing characteristics and consistent ESD properties.
Don’t forget to order your Stratasys Compatible Break Away Support.
Benefits of TriStat™ Stratasys Compatible ESD ABS include:
- Suitable for printing on P400, P430, and M30 ABS settings – lower cost and no expensive licensing fee
- Also works with the ESD7 license if you do have it!
- Consistent and reliable surface resistance – targeting 10^7 to 10^9 ohm surface resistance
- Improved retention of impact & elongation vs. similar ESD-safe materials
- Low particulate contamination
- Minimal contribution to outgassing and ionic contamination
Print with ESD-Safe ABS without the expensive OEM license for ESD-7. Gone are the days when ESD-ABS was limited to only those who could afford Fortus printers and an outrageously expensive license. Our ESD-ABS was formulated to run on P400, P430, and M30 ABS chips. This material offers expanded flexibility of your machines while saving you $$$ on material costs and licensing fees.
We provide the EEPROM chip for your printer (Classic and Plus Style Chip). All you need to do is load your canister, install the chip, and start printing! [Canister Loading Instructions]
Refill and save $$$ over Stratasys® ESD ABS.
Technical & Safety Data Sheets can be found on Triton3D.com