PLA is a biopolymer derived from plants. Our premium blend of ECOMAX® PLA is made right here in the USA from 100% virgin PLA Natureworks biopolymer resin and premium colorants. It’s famous for being perfectly suited to practically all desktop 3D printers, including the Makerbot, Prusa, Ender, Flashforge, Anet, Creality, Lulzbot, Makergear, Ultimaker, and may more printer families.
PLA is most well-known for its ease of printing, stiffness, and extremely high visual print quality. It is ideal for prototypes, concept models, and end-use printed parts for hobbyists to industry engineers alike!
Benefits of PLA Include:
- Ideal for printing without a heated bed, no enclosure required
- Low shrinkage, warping, and easy printability, PLA prints great on practically any desktop 3D printer
- Very low odor, perfect for 3D printing in home and office environments
- Made from plants makes PLA a renewable biopolymer
- Gorgeous surface quality to make printed parts look beautiful
1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
Recommended Print Settings:
- Extruder: 190-220°C
- Bed Temp: 23-60°C
- Bed Prep: Magigoo Bed Prep Adhesive gives us the best results
- Heated Chamber: Not required
- Supports: Water soluble AquaTek X1 USM works great for complex parts.
- Drying Instructions: 65°C for 4 hours.
The closest Pantone match for our colors are:
- Red: Pantone 1795C
- True Red: Pantone 200C
- Blue: Pantone 2152C
- Green: Pantone 348C
- Yellow: Pantone 121C
- Orange: Pantone 1485C
- Cool Grey: Pantone 8C
- Dark Grey: Pantone 10C