3DXSTAT™ ESD PA12 3D Printing Filament
3DXSTAT™ ESD PA12 is made using a specialty Nylon 12 (PA12) and CNT matrix that we chose for it’s printability, thermal properties, and chemical resistance. ESD PA12 is widely used in a variety of industries due to its excellent chemical resistance, low moisture absorption, and wide processing window. Our formulation ensures very low shrinkage in the printed part resulting in excellent dimensional stability, making our ESD PA12 an excellent choice for tools, fixtures, and jigs.
Gearbox HT2™ 3D Printer: Print industrial-grade parts using our ESD PA12 and more with the new Gearbox™ HT2 High-Temp 3D Printer.
0.25mm or higher
90°C for 4 hours
Benefits of ESD PA12 Includes:
- ESD-Safe performance for demanding E/E, Semi-con, Automotive, and Industrial applications.
- High thermal properties, with an HDT of 150°C
- Very low moisture absorption yielding improved retention of mechanical properties even when exposed to humid environments
- Low density makes it ideal for light-weight parts
- Superior chemical resistances, especially when compared to PA6 and PA6/66 nylons
- Excellent dimensional stability and reproducible part-to-part measurements
Safety Data Sheet
This material doesn’t yet have a formal SDS.
1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
Recommended Print Settings:
- Extruder: 275-295°C
- Bed Temp: 90-110°C
- Nozzle: We currently recommend a hardened steel nozzle with a minimum diameter of 0.4mm
- Other: Ideal layer height is 60% of nozzle diameter. We do not recommend printing layers smaller than 0.2mm with carbon fiber reinforced filaments
- Bed Prep: Magigoo Bed Prep and 3DXTECH Polyimide Tape gives us the best results
- Heated Chamber: Recommended, up to 145°C
- Supports: AquaTek™ water soluble X1 USM Universal Support Material is designed to work with complex models
- Drying Instructions: If this material exhibits signs of moisture, dry at 90°C for a min of 4 hours