3DXMAX PC (Polycarbonate)
3DXMAX® PC is a premium high-heat Polycarbonate filament made using Lexan® Polycarbonate from Sabic. Our PC has excellent mechanical and thermal properties making it ideal for demanding production and prototype printing.
3DXMAX® PC (Polycarbonate) 3D Printing Filament
3DXMAX® PC (Polycarbonate) is a premium high-heat 3D printing filament made using Lexan® Polycarbonate from Sabic. PC has some of the best mechanical properties & high-heat resistance in the 3D Printing world (Tg of 147°C). Our PC allows for the printing of functional prototypes and production parts with very fine detail and excellent surface quality. 3DXMAX® PC is suitable for use in both consumer-grade and industrial FDM/FFF printers that have a heated print bed and extruders which can reach upwards of 300°C. Made by 3DXTECH® in the USA.
Benefits of PC Include:
- High thermal properties, with a Tg of 147°C
- Amorphous structure gives it low, near isotropic shrinkage
- Excellent ductility and impact resistance
- Very low odor while printing
- Wide processing range of 280-310°C
1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
Recommended Print Settings:
- Extruder: 280-310°C
- Bed Temp: 110-120°C
- Bed Prep: Magigoo Bed Prep or 3DXTECH Polyimide Tape gives us the best results
- Other: No cooling fan with print speeds of 20mm/s as a starting point
- Heated Chamber: Recommended
- Supports: AquaTek™ water soluble X1 USM Universal Support Material works ideal for complex parts.
- Drying Instructions: 120°C for 4 hours.
Send us a message and we'll reach out as soon as we can!