Gearbox™ HT2 Printer
Introducing Gearbox™ HT2, the 3D printer that we always wanted. We no longer have to settle for half-measures and partial solutions - and neither do you.
PEKK and PEEK Ready
Designed to print high-temp materials including PEEK and PEKK as well as our extensive line of Carbon Fiber, ESD-Safe, and Flame Retardant materials.
Carbon Fiber Ready
We utilized hardened components in all wear sensitive areas to make this machine ideal for our CarbonX™ Carbon Fiber Reinforced grades - including CF-PEKK, CF-PEEK, and our very popular CF-Nylon.
Programmed for Performance
We take the guess-work out of making great parts by pre-programming the HT2 to print a broad array of our high-performance materials. Our customers will have access to an updated library of print settings for 3DXTech materials tuned for your printer.
Open Source Materials
The HT2 will be tuned for our materials, but our customers will be free to choose filament from any supplier.
Gearbox™ HT2 Compared to Stratasys Fortus® 380mc Carbon Fiber Edition
Check out the comparison between our HT2 and the 380mc CFE on our blog HERE. You'll see there is no comparison - the HT2 crushes the 380mc CFE!
- Discounted Materials to HT2 Customers
- Build Volume: 18 x 18 x 32 in [457 x 457 x 813mm]
- Number of Extruders: 2 [1 model, 1 support]
- Max Extruder Temp: 475°C
- Build Chamber Temp: 120°C [Upgraded to 230°C Jan 2021]
- Heated Bed Temp: 200°C
- Filament Capacity: 16kg onboard [4 x 4kg reels, approx. 900in3]
- Onboard Filament Storage: 2 heated and dried filament bays
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Power: 220 VAC, 1 Phase, 50/60 Hz, 50 Amps
- Made in the USA!
Availability: Q2 2020 [Taking pre-orders now!]
More Information and Pricing. Please fill out the contact form below for more information on the Gearbox™ HT2 Printer.