Gearbox™ HT2 Printer
Introducing Gearbox™ HT2, the 3D printer that we always wanted. We no longer have to settle for half-measures and partial solutions - and neither do you.
PEKK and PEEK Ready
Designed to print high-temp materials including PEEK and PEKK as well as our extensive line of Carbon Fiber, ESD-Safe, and Flame Retardant materials.
Carbon Fiber Ready
We utilized hardened components in all wear sensitive areas to make this machine ideal for our CarbonX™ Carbon Fiber Reinforced grades - including CF-PEKK, CF-PEEK, and our very popular CF-Nylon.
Programmed for Performance
We take the guess-work out of making great parts by pre-programming the HT2 to print a broad array of our high-performance materials. Our customers will have access to an updated library of print settings for 3DXTech materials tuned for your printer.
Open Source Materials
The HT2 will be tuned for our materials, but our customers will be free to choose filament from any supplier.
- Discounted Materials to H2 Customers
- Build Volume: 18 x 18 x 32 in [457 x 457 x 813mm]
- Number of Extruders: 2 [1 model, 1 support]
- Max Extruder Temp: 475°C
- Build Chamber Temp: 120°C [Upgraded to 225°C Jan 2021]
- Heated Bed Temp: 200°C
- Filament Capacity: 16Kg onboard [4 x 4kg reels, approx. 900in3]
- Onboard Filament Storage: 2 heated and dried filament bays
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Power: 200 VAC, 1 Phase, 50/60 Hz, 50 Amps
- Made in the USA!
Video: See the HT2 video [HERE]
Availability: Q2 2020
More Information and Pricing. Please fill out the contact form below for more information on the Gearbox™ HT2 Printer.