Technical Support Checklist
- Each product page lists this information for you in the product description tab. It also has cool icons to help you!
- Each printer is different, so we can only give guidelines, these settings may need to be adjusted up or down based on your printer and location.
- See the example below for Carbon Fiber Nylon!
- Since every printer is different, we can not give an exact answer. Try your printer’s support page or user manual for recommended print speeds.
- Our motto is “slower is usually better”.
- Each product page should have the SDS & TDS in the product description tab.
- You can find the full page of our SDS or TDS on the Data Sheets webpage.
- If the one you are looking for is missing, it is under revision or being created and will be uploaded as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience!
- Check out our Material Dry Chart. We put a list together of dry temperatures and dry times.