DiamondBack Polycrystalline Diamond Nozzles
The team at DiamondBack recently developed a proprietary Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD) nozzle to be used in 3D printing that can handle the most challenging applications! Easier to clean and reduces tip clogging, improves layer adhesion, has a solid diamond tip, any filaments, longer life, lowers operating temperature, and delivers unmatched wear resistance!
Specifications: It is recommended that DiamondBack Nozzle users follow the operating specifications provided by each 3D printer manufacturer and each filament supplier. DiamondBack Nozzle temperatures should not exceed 300 Celsius.
- Recommended torque specs: 2.5 Nm (Newton Meter)
- Recalibrate z-offset after install to protect print bed
- Run temperature tower as optimal temperatures are typically lower
- Recommended start temperatures:
- PLA……………..200°C – 215°C
- PETG…………..230°C – 250°C
- PETG Carbon….245°C – 265°C
- Maximum temperature 300°C
- Support and warranty details online at championx.com