AmideX Nylon 6-66 Copolymer
AmideX™ Nylon 6-66 copolymer is an excellent choice for superior printability and high-performance. This material offers industrial-grade mechanical, thermal, and chemical resistance properties.
AmideX™ Nylon 6-66 Copolymer
AmideX™ Nylon 6-66 copolymer has been formulated for superior printability and high-performance. Nylon is the industry standard go-to engineering-grade of thermoplastic across the globe thanks to its excellent mechanical, thermal, and chemical resistance properties.
Benefits of Nylon 6 Include:
- Excellent printability
- High strength with 60 MPa / 8700 PSI Tensile Strength
- Improved chemical resistance compared to other traditional 3D printing filaments
- Abrasion and wear resistant
- Good thermal properties with a Tg of 85°C and Tm of 200°C
1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
Recommended Print Settings:
- Extruder: 255-275°C
- Bed Temp: 60-70°C
- Bed Prep: Magigoo Bed Prep or 3DXTECH Polyimide Tape gives us the best results
- Heated Chamber: Not required, but a 30-80°C chamber does improve layer bonding and finished part mechanical properties
- Supports: AquaTek™ water soluble X1 USM Universal Support Material works ideal for complex parts.
- Drying Instructions: 90°C for 4 hours.
Send us a message and we'll reach out as soon as we can!