Rapid 2019 was a resounding success for 3DX as we launched our flagship printer - Gearbox™ HT2. This was a great opportunity to show the results of almost 2 years of R&D that went into creating HT2. The goal was to create a printer that our customers would be happy to use and that could utilize all of our ultra-performance materials. Our hard work paid off and we're already taking orders for the launch in Sept 2019!
Here are some specs on the printer and pictures from Rapid 2019. Please reach out to us if you have any questions.
- Build Volume: 18 x 18 x 32 in [457 x 457 x 813mm]
- Number of Extruders: 2 [1 model, 1 support]
- Max Extruder Temp: 475°C
- Build Chamber Temp: 120°C
- Heated Bed Temp: 200°C
- Filament Capacity: 16Kg onboard [4 x 4kg reels, approx. 900in3]
- Onboard Filament Storage: 2 heated and dried filament bays
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm [open source]
- Made in the USA!
Please follow this link if you would like more information on the Gearbox™ HT2 [HERE].
Rapid+TCT 2019 in Detroit